DNC One unit is used to transfer/drip feed a NC program (G, M codes) to CNC machines from USB
flash drive (replacing PC) by the parallel port (50pins) or serial port (RS-232C), it also receives
programs, parameters in CNC machine and saves to USB. DNC One is a compact design, pasted
directly into the body through the magnet, not occupying an area of factories, quick and easy to use,
etc., this is the new trend of DNC drip-feeding for CNC machine.
Traditional solution of DNC drip-feeding for CNC machines is using computers have been installed a
dedicated DNC software (like CIMCO Edit, Dostek DNC, etc) to send or receive G,M-code programs.
- Send G-code to CNC machine via RS232 protocol.
- Receive G-code or parameter from CNC machine via RS232.
- Send G-code to older CNC model via parallel port 50 pins.
- Automatic cutting program.
- DNC One is compatible all kinds of USB 2.0
- File extention *.NC, *.TAP and *.TXT are filtered.
- The selected File for sending will be remembered in the next transmission (no need to select file again).
- Display parts count.
- Display data were transmitted by percent.